What are Cookies?
In general, cookies are used to improve the user's browsing experience, increasing the speed and efficiency of response, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What are cookies for?
Placing cookies will help the website recognize your device the next time the user visits it. To accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or not to receive any cookies. The way you do this depends on the browser (web browser) you use. If you accept cookies, they may remain on your computer for many years unless you delete them.
Different types of cookies
- Essential cookies - essential for accessing specific areas of the sites. They allow you to navigate the website and the use of your applications, such as access to secure areas through login. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be made available.
- Functional Cookies - Allows you to recall user preferences regarding website navigation.
- Analytical Cookies - Used to analyze how the website is used, monitor performances, connect methods and determine possible failures. They are used only for the purposes of statistical analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Permanent cookies - They are stored in the access devices at the browser level, and are used whenever the user visits the site again.
- Session Cookies - These are temporary, are generated and made available until the session ends.
__zlcmid: is used for online chat. Expires in 1 year
_eventqueue: This cookie stores a series of mouse events that do not guarantee to be connected to our servers before the current page is downloaded. The purpose is to store these events in a hold queue and allow the subsequent page view, these events can be processed and recorded. This is a session cookie and will expire when the visitor closes the web site.
_first_pageview: This cookie is set on the first page view of a session. It is used to make our tracking code more efficient, so that certain processes only run a visitor's home page. It expires after 10 minutes.
_ga :, _gat; dc_gtm: We use Google Analytics code to gather information about how visitors navigate our website. This information will be useful for compiling reports and to help improve site navigation. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors, where they come from, and the pages you visit on our website.
_ga: Expiration time is 2 years
_gat: Expiration time is 10 minutes
_jsuid: This cookie allows us to get traffic reports on our website.
How to configure your browser (browser)
The user has, at any time, the possibility to configure his browser, how he does it depends on the browser (web browser) that he uses. If you accept cookies, they may remain on your computer for many years unless you delete them. For more information on how to make these settings, check out these links: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
Acceptance of these terms
Law and Jurisdiction
This website was created in accordance with Portuguese law. Any dispute relating to this website will be governed by the legislation in force, with only the Portuguese courts being competent.